Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2010 Audio/Video Features

This past year has been a great one for health information technology. I've had a lot of fun serving on various committees and really enjoy my work. One of the things that has stood out for me from 2010 was writing blog posts for O'Reilly Radar. Many of the highlights of this past year for me were also the opportunities that I had both to interview thought leaders in health information technology and be interviewed by some leading healthcare and government journalists. There have been some great websites and print publications, but today I was looking back through some of the audio and video highlights of the year. The latest was an interview for iHealthBeat on December 15, 2010:



A few of the discussions I had in 2010 with leaders in health information technology were:

Interview with National Coordinator for Health Information Technology David Blumenthal, MD; March 26, 2010




Interview with Deputy National Coordinator for Programs and Policy within the Office of the National Coordinator Farzad Mostashari, MD, ScM; November 10, 2010





Interview with Brian Behlendorf, Arien Malec, David Riley at the OSCON 2010 Healthcare Track; July 21, 2010





Some of the other opportunities I had to be interviewed by the media on health information technology were:

Federal News Radio; August 7, 2010




HealthLeaders Media; August 3, 2010




Federal News Radio; May 7, 2010




And then there was my fun conversation with Liza Sizler of Perficient during the 2010 HIMSS Conference:

HIMSS Perficient Interview; March 4, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment