Friday, January 22, 2010

Privacy & Security Policy Workgroup Meeting

The Privacy & Security Policy Workgroup met on January 22. 2010. The agenda and rough draft transcript of the meeting is below. I have gone through the transcript and it is fairly accurate so I am going to post it. I had hoped that we would start seeing meeting summaries and audio files from the meetings posted sooner, but that process is going to take some time to implement. It is not my intention to misquote anyone and please remember that this is a very rough draft transcript. I will provide a link to the audio of the meeting, official meeting summary and then transcript when then are available.

Agenda

UPDATE - Audio is now available:

1/22 Privacy & Security Policy Workgroup Meeting Audio





Since the audio is available I have taken down the rough draft transcript so that only the most accurate information available is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment